Quinton ‘Rampage’ Jackson’s son Raja pummels KO’d wrestler in graphic NSFW video

What started as a routine night of scripted wrestling in Los Angeles turned into a criminal investigation after Raja Jackson — son of former UFC star Quinton “Rampage” Jackson — launched a real and brutal attack on wrestler Stuart Smith, better known as Syko Stu. The violent outburst was captured during a livestreamed event at KnokX Pro Wrestling Academy in Sun Valley, leaving fans, wrestlers, and police trying to determine where staged entertainment ended and genuine assault began.

Video from the Saturday night event shows Raja storming the ring mid-match, hoisting Smith into the air before slamming him to the mat. He then rained down 23 punches to Smith’s face in quick succession, ignoring the crowd’s stunned reaction. Other wrestlers rushed into the ring to pull Raja off, with one later alleging that the situation spiraled out of control not only because of Raja’s actions but also because the academy itself mishandled the aftermath.

Chaos in the Ring and Aftermath

YouTube player

While Raja was restrained and escorted from the venue, the damage was already done. Smith was rushed to a hospital in stable condition, though fellow wrestler Douglas Malo confirmed Smith had lost several teeth and suffered multiple facial fractures. According to Malo, Smith was able to speak the following day but remained in serious pain. Smith’s brother later confirmed via Facebook that he was conscious and had partial recollection of the attack.

In the hours after the incident, speculation swirled online. Was this all part of the script? Or had a staged grudge gone horribly wrong? Videos released before the match showed Smith hitting Raja with a drink can in a parking lot confrontation, followed by other wrestlers discussing having Raja run into Smith’s match to “seal the whole thing” and “give him his receipts.” But KnokX Pro Entertainment quickly issued a statement denying it had sanctioned the attack, calling Raja’s actions “a selfish, irresponsible act of violence.”

Allegations Against KnokX Pro

That explanation hasn’t satisfied everyone. One of the wrestlers who jumped into the ring to stop the assault told USA Today that officials at KnokX Pro discouraged witnesses from speaking publicly about what happened, allegedly to protect the academy’s reputation. “They told us to keep quiet, to not talk about it outside,” the wrestler claimed, suggesting an attempted cover-up. The academy has not addressed these allegations directly, though its official statement maintained that nothing of this magnitude had ever occurred in its 17 years of operation.

Rampage Jackson Responds

Quinton “Rampage” Jackson took to X shortly after the footage spread, acknowledging that his son had been told he could get some “payback” in the ring but insisting things escalated beyond anyone’s expectations. “It was bad judgement, and a work that went wrong,” Rampage wrote. “Raja is a MMA fighter, not a pro wrestler, and had no business involved in an event like this. I don’t condone my son’s actions AT ALL.”

Later, he expressed even stronger regret, emphasizing Raja had recently suffered a concussion and should not have been competing in any physical activity. “I’m very upset that any of this happened, but my main concern now is that Mr. Smith will make a speedy recovery. I apologize on his behalf and KICK for the situation,” he said.

Legal Questions Around Consent

Attorneys say the case is clear: staged wrestling or not, Raja’s attack crossed the line into criminal violence. “No one is going to consent to broken bones, broken teeth,” explained Neama Rahmani, president of West Coast Trial Lawyers. While athletes in contact sports implicitly accept the risk of injury, Rahmani said this went beyond any reasonable expectation. Denver-based criminal defense attorney Eric Faddis agreed: “The alleged assailant should have known this isn’t part of the match. This can’t be consented to.”

LAPD confirmed officers were called to the academy around 9 p.m. on a report of attempted murder. By the time they arrived, Raja had already left. Detectives are investigating, and as of Monday, no arrests had been made. A felony battery report was filed, and given the extent of Smith’s injuries, prosecutors are expected to weigh serious charges.

Fallout for Raja Jackson

In the hours following the brawl, Raja briefly resurfaced online, appearing in a video on what was reportedly his Kick channel. “I’m tired of motherf— playing with me, bru,” he said angrily. “At the end of the day, Imma stand up for my f— self, because I’m tired of everybody f— playing with me!” Soon after, his channel was taken offline.

As wrestling fans and MMA followers debate how a planned stunt spun into an actual criminal case, the fallout continues for everyone involved: Smith recovering from serious injuries, Raja facing possible felony charges, KnokX Pro battling accusations of a cover-up, and Rampage Jackson attempting to distance himself while apologizing on behalf of his son. What remains clear is that no matter how much spectacle wrestling can deliver, this particular show went too far, and no one in the arena signed up for broken bones.

wrestling attack, rampage jackson, raja jackson, knokx pro wrestling, syko stu, mma fighter, los angeles police, wrestling controversy, wrestling assault, pro wrestling news

This article may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission if you purchase through these links.

EXCLUSIVE MEMBERShipspot_img